Saturday, February 16, 2008

Now I'm Somebody


The new phonebooks have arrived! Things are going to start happening to me now.

Well, not really. But a search for me on Google puts my site at the top of the search list. Some people/organizations pay top dollar to get to the first listing. I guess I got lucky.

It's kind of interesting the stuff you can dig up on Google (or the time you can waste). As I have been sick most of the week, I'm getting cabin fever and really beginning to feel like Mr. Creosote. I'm looking forward to hitting the pavement again.

I have figured out a little more about HTML, but not enough to widen the margin of the blog to allow the Founders Quote to fully display (I know how important it is for Gary). I can make that column wider, but only by making the body text narrower. I'm sure it's simple; I just don't know where to look in the code.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stay tuned for, "The Pig Diaries"